Processing of Permanent Residence applications
- Please refer to the Revised Regulations of Anguilla: 15-3
- Applications for Permanent Residence can be collected at the Immigration Main Office.
- A processing fee of EC$1,000.00 is charged.
- Renewal fee is EC$1,000.00
- Application for Residence Stamp
NB: Section B of the application form must be completed
Processing of Resident Stamp applications
The Resident Stamp is issued to persons who are children of an Anguillian/Belonger or if married to an Anguillian/Belonger.
- An application for Residence Stamp must be completed and submitted to the Immigration Department.
- The applicant would need to submit supporting documents such as
- 1. Marriage Certificate
- 2. Passport
- 3. Birth Certificate
- 4. Divorce Decree
- 5. Photographs
Resident Stamp fees have been changed as of May 1, 2007
The new fees are as follows:
- For processing first time applications EC$200.00
- For grant of Resident Stamp EC$300.00
- For processing renewal of Residence Stamp EC$ 50.00
- For grant of renewal of Resident Stamp EC$200.00