Anguilla Postal Service
- Express Mail Service (EMS) which is much cheaper than the other courier services and may take 1 or 2 days longer than the other courier services to arrive at the final destination.
- Home Shopping - Order online from home and ship your merchandise to our US address
- Credit Card Service - Post Office can order items for persons who do not have or have difficulty using credit card to order online. (Customer required to pay cash upfront plus a service charge)
- Internet Access - Surf the web, print documents, word processing, send and check emails or order online.
- Money Gram - Send money instantly all over the world
- Money Transfer - Send money overseas to specific Postal Administrations in the Caribbean
- Philatelic Bureau - Stamp collectors
- Post Shop - Souvenier items, T-Shirts, Post cards and mailing supplies and packaging.
- Advertising Board - General Public can use these facilities to advertise community activities/events at a reasonable fee.
- Mobile Top-Up Services - Cable and Wireless and DIGICEL
Any questions or inquiries should be directed to the Anguilla Postal Service:
Telephone: (264) 497 2528
Fax: (264) 497 5455