Plant Import/Export Requirements
Import Permit Requirements for Plants
- No visible signs of pests or diseases.
- Photosanitary Certificate from exporting country.
- Inform the department in advance of date of arrival of consignment as well as port of arrival.
- Name and address of importer.
- Quantity and name of plant(s).
- Country of origin.
- Name and address of exporter.
- Name and address of consignee.
- Number and description of packages, weight.
- Distinguishing marks.
- Where grown.
- Means of conveyance.
- Point and place of entry.
- Quantity and name of produce.
Any questions or inquiries should be directed to the Agriculture Department:
Telephone: (264) 497 2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040