you are here:
ON BEHALF OF THE Government and people of Anguilla, and on my own behalf, I welcome all users to the Official Website of the Government of Anguilla.
The website is an authoritative source of information about the departments and agencies of the Government, current information on policies and programmes and general information for prospective clients, visitors, students and investors. The information is presented in an attractive, user-friendly format in keeping with the image we portray of Anguilla.
The Anguilla Government Official website is a unique and explicit addition to the worldwide web. I trust that residents and non-residents will find the information educational and practical. Our Information and Technology team would welcome your comments.
You are connected to Anguilla - Welcome.
Hubert B. Hughes
Did you know? A review of the preliminary findings shows that there was a 12.8% increase in the total population over the 2001 census figure of 11,561. Of the total 13,037 persons, 6,469 or 49.6% were males and the remaining 6,568 or 50.4% were females; a sex ratio of 98.49, that is for every 98 males there are 100 females or for every 1 male there are 1.02 females.