Services Offered by the Immigration Department
The Immigration Department offers the following services:
Processing of Extension of Stay applications
- Persons needing to extend their stay in Anguilla must collect and complete an Extension of Stay Form 1-1 application.
- A photo must be submitted with the application along with a passport and an itinerary.
- As of May 1, 2007, the fee for Extension of stay has increased to EC$150.00. The fee for persons requesting multiple month extensions will be pro-rated based on the number of months applied.
- Upon the expiration of the extended time, the visitor must leave the island.
- Application for Extension of Stay
Endorsement of Work Permit Stamps
- Persons must submit their Work Permit (Form C), along with a photo
For further information you may contact the Immigration Department at
Tel: (264) 497 3994 (Main Office)
(264) 497 2411 (Airport)
(264) 497 6665 (Blowing Point)
(264) 497 3611 (Sandy Ground)
Fax: (264) 497 0310
Office Hours are:
8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday